Monday, October 26, 2009

REMEMBER THAT DOG SPELLED BACKWARDS IS.....GOD!!!

I am detouring from my regular reminder to all of you about homelessness tonight, because, this particular video touched me beyond imagination.

Baxter, the therapy dog, experienced abuse as a puppy, he was rescued from the ones who abused him, but as he became older, he became afflicted with arthritis. Ignoring his own problems, Baxter provided love for those who were nearing death by being there for them.

I write about this because I have a point to make regarding HUMAN BEINGS. If an animal can show love to those who are on the verge of leaving this world, foregoing his own ailments, why then cannot human beings be the same? 

Are we all so wrapped up in our own private worlds that nothing else seems to matter? This video brought tears to my eyes, that a wonderful little dog brought final peace to those nearing death and yet WE as humans seem to care less about our fellow man in some cases.....I leave you all with this thought, before you pass judgement upon your fellow human being, think about Baxter and then think again about what you will say regarding the poor, the oppressed and the homeless......that's all, I'm rendered speechless by this video.

Go to the link below, copy it and then paste it to your browser's search engine.....it's worth a view and then some.

God bless you all.

Ron Gauthier
Advocate for the poor, the oppressed and the homeless in America!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrDbzoOxZc

No comments:

Post a Comment