Thursday, October 15, 2009

Poor People Have A Right To Earn A Living Too!!!

Attached is an email I sent to city officials in one of southeast Florida's cities.

The city officials are opposed to allowing vendors to sell their newspapers in their business territories, particularly the sale of the Homeless Voice Newspaper.

I urge you all to contact your city officials and help me make them aware of the fact that the poor also have a right to try to earn a living.

Thank you ALL for your help.

Ron Gauthier



I am totally opposed to the policy set forth by your city in not allowing the poor citizens of this region to sell newspapers within your business territorial boundaries.

The sale of newspapers has been a long standing tradition not only in this area, but, nationwide as well.

The poor have just as much a right to earn a living as anyone else and I therefore urge you to reconsider your decisions in not allowing them to sustain themselves through the sale of newspapers in your city.



Sincerely,



Ronald L. Gauthier

Advocate for the poor, oppressed and homeless in America

http://www.helpinghomelessinamerica.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. CAN SOMEONE CONTACT ON THE HOMELESS NEWSPAPER NAMES AND ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER I WOULD LIKE TO SALE THE NEWSPAPER I HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE AT THE PRESENT BUT I HAVE HAD MY OWN PLACE TO LIVE BEFORE

    DEBORAH DORSEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FORGOT TO LEAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS MY NAME IS DEBORAH DORSEY E-MAIL ME ATI WENT UNDER ANONYMOUS BECAUSE I DID'T KNOW HOW TO SUBMIT IT DORSEYDEBORAH@LIVE.COM

    ReplyDelete