Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome!!!

Hi Everyone,

I just created this blog and I'm very excited to see this evolve into what I hope and pray will be the beginning of the end to homelessness. Although I am hopeful, I am also a realist and realize that we may never wipe out homelessness in this country, however, if we all join in and share the comments posted on this blog with our families, friends and neighbors, perhaps we may be able to join together in helping the homeless and particularly the NON-PROFIT centers that unselfishly help those in need, without any government funding on any level.

I invite you all to check out the Homeless Voice Shelter in Hollywood, run by the Cosac Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the homeless help themselves.

www.homelessvoice.org

I look forward to this wonderful journey and invite you all to participate in sharing your thoughts and comments with me.

Thank you.

Ron Gauthier

No comments:

Post a Comment