Sunday, September 27, 2009

Slide Show of Homeless People In America

I have just added a slide show of homeless Americans. As you will all see, they show human beings in back alleys, on streets across America, desperate for shelter, begging to be fed, praying for their lives to end. We all need to stop and reflect upon the plight of these human beings....that's right folks, human beings just like you and me.

In this land of opportunity called America, why is it that we continue to see the number of homeless increase, why are we not demanding from our government, funding to help the homeless rather than allowing funding to help a needless war in Iraq?

God created us all in His image, remember that Jesus too was homeless. Let us not crucify our fellow man but resurrect the homeless into productive contributors to our respective communities.

Please join me in creating awareness beyond compare regarding homelessness in this country. Help me make Washington and the leaders of every state in the union open their eyes to homelessness.

Thank you all for your comments, participation and prayers. God bless you all.

Ron Gauthier

5 comments:

  1. Much needed blog...Thanks for the very moving articles that bring home to us the plight of our fellow Americans who deserve our respect and above all our support and assistance..."There but for the grace of God..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to take this time to thank the person who anomymously posted a much appreciated comment. I need your help everyone. I'm not looking for money, I'm looking for a band or brothers and sisters who will join me in helping the homeless. Please, pass the word that a new revolution has begun. A revolution fought with our words, our pens, our votes and our resolve to no longer allow this country to be run by special interest groups who continue to place in office the puppets they puppeteer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ron you are a very good person for starting this site. once a homless person my self sean and yourself has helped me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dee for your kind and generous words. I was blessed to have been raised by wonderful parents and especially fortunate to have my mother's parents in my life. My grandfather Albert passed away in 1963 when I was 11 years old and to this day, he is still my HERO. He taught me so much and loved people and nature beyond any person I have ever known. I am only glad and thank God every day that I have the opportunity to perhaps help someone and help the cause that Sean created in however little a contribution I can make. Thank you again Dee, you and Nick have always been and will always be two of my favorite people.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredible! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete