Saturday, September 26, 2009

Compassion

I had the opportunity to view and experience once again today, the compassion of staff members of the Homeless Voice Shelter in Hollywood, FL.

One of our clients was in dire straits, needing medication, needing help and Nick, Marilyn, Mike and Brian came to her assistance. Their unselfish manner in which they took care of LINDA, our client made me so proud to be associated with this fine organization.

Linda was homeless, she came to our shelter a short while ago and immediately made a positive impact on us all.

I won't go into details as to Linda's condition, but I will from my heart, express a sincere thank you to the staff that assited her in her needs and commend you all for a job well done.

I am proud and honored to be associated with you all, keep up the good work folks, you are in my heart.

Ron Gauthier

No comments:

Post a Comment